When I shoe shop I become one with the shoes, so much so that it has taken on a life of its own. I like to feel the arch of the heels, touch the material, smell the leather - yes i said smell the leather :) and try on the shoes before I can commit to spending $30-$300 on a pair. So if you're anything like me when it comes to buying shoes then you must check out this new opportunity from heels.com*
Heels.com has a new program called Heels at Home - Try on Program. They have broken it down into 5 steps.
- Step 1 - Choose 3 new favorite pair of shoes, heels (or let heels.com guide you)
- Step 2 - Place your order with Free shipping and they'll arrive
- Step 3 - Try them on at home! Yes put them on, make sure they fit, get a good feel for them (I highly recommend trying them on a carpet at home)
- Step 4 - Keep the ones you love and only get charged for those that you keep!
- Step 5 - Send the ones you didn't like back to heels.com. They provide you with a free Fedex label as well. You have 5 business days to send the ones you don't like back!
I am in love love love with this new program! I know all too well the dilemma of falling in love with a shoe online and debating whether or not to order because of the 1,001 questions. Oh will this fit me? Are my feet too fat for those heels? Is there enough arch support? Do I have a pair similar to these? Do I REALLYYYY need new shoes? Well ok I don't know how often I really ask myself that last question.
Most of the time when I'm plagued by all of these questions I don't even bother ordering the shoes because I don't even want to deal with the hassle of returning them. Problem. Solved.
Here's a quick pic of some of my beauties from Heels.com - the Jessica Simpson Arnold's and Maggie (originally from Justfab ordered through Heels.com)
Check out the program here http://www.heels.com/heelsathome
If you have any questions feel free to check out the FAQ page http://www.heels.com/heelsathome/faq
*Only available in the continental US.
Connect with me!